Statistical probabilities in the Pokémon world.

Also, rate your chances your Pokémon will get hit by a confusing/hypnotising/paralysing/poisonous/flinching effect? 95%. Chances your enemy will get hit by it? 5%.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s