The past two weeks have been a flurry of midyear marking (hence the absent wrap-up last Sunday), accompanied by an even madder flurry of terrifyingly unhealthy eating due to said marking.
Since I finally got it done on Friday, though, I’ve had friend meet-ups every single day, which is always awesome. Of course, I also got in some shopping (some of it online in the midst of marking), which is also awesome. Man, retail therapy actually does work. While two of my three online purchases have not arrived, these are the other random things I grabbed over the last two days.
- Softshell iPhone 6 case (smoke) – because it looks slim, has a decent make, and classes up my dowdy silver edition while keeping it minimal. Also: because it was on discount.
- Innisfree Jeju volcanic pore cleansing foam – because nothing defines facial care like rubbing ash from a flaming mountain into that face
- Innisfree Jeju camellia hand cream – because hands?
- Innisfree Jeju volcanic black head out balm – because removing black things from the nose apparently involves shoving more black things in first
- BPA-free fruit infuser bottle – because fruits? Also: because I have this weird thing for bottles.
- (Unpictured) Uniqlo chino berms – because who doesn’t love keeping thighs comfy. Also: discounted.
Dear reader, how was your week?